INFOGRAPHIC: Are you a feminist?This is an infographic I came across just last week. Other than being poorly made, and railroading you into their way of thinking, it did hold many of the traits of a feminist that I find annoying:
- Whine, whine, whine until you get your way.
- Throw around questionable statistics, with no sources.
- Throw around statistics that don't tell the whole truth. Could it be that a male coal miner makes more money than a female daycare worker?
- Preaching Equality while ignoring injustices that affect BOTH sexes.
- Hypersensitivity. Throw in a single insult, presumably made by a man, and label it HORRIFIC.
- Assumptions that ALL women are on your side (if you could just 'educate' them...)
- A 'with us or against us' attitude (you'll do loops in this infographic until you concede you are a feminist, or, you'll decide you have better things to do with your time, like take a shit.)
- The lumping of ALL men as being perpetrators or at least enablers... or just being a man! (afterall, 3/4 of the parliament is men, so why didn't they just legislate it being 50% women? You either called a 16 year old girl a Sahara Snatch, or you didn't stop it. You make more money! )
- Not a single positive thing to say about men. We're only 50% of the population.
- Asking rhetorical, and stupid questions like, "Do you think rape is good?"
- The usual undercurrents of blaming, and victimhood.
- Odd logic. Why does the flowchart move from a rape statistic to a box that says being called a girl is a big insult. Are they equating the two? I'd much rather be called a girl than be butt-raped, but that's just me.
- No solutions. Most flowcharts come to some sort of endpoints/conclusions like "Congrats. You are an ISTJ on the Myers Briggs!"
- Hoisting guilt on a large segment of the population who have never been a politician, never earned more than a woman, never insulted a 16 year old girl, and never raped someone.
The Canadian MGTOW
MGTOW Journey Day #67