Saturday, 3 May 2014

A MGTOW responds to Isabel Chalmers

A MGTOW responds to Isabel Chalmers

Just another damn whiner
Somebody call the Waaaaaaah-bulance.


For those not familiar with Isabel Chalmers, she is the entitled woman that wrote an article titled "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now."    Oh, goody.

I've seen several articles pick that article apart, line by line, and although well written and making some powerful observations, I often find the comments section of these articles hold some real gems.  My favorite is by a commenter going by the nickname of numbCruncher, who penned the following response:

A MGTOW's letter


Dear Isabel

I spent twenty years trying to be nice to women like you, and in return I received nothing but contempt. What makes you think I would be inclined to welcome you into my life now?

While you were sleeping, I changed too - I haven't remained "nice", every ready to "be there" for you, just waiting to drop everything to be by your side and take care of you. Your contempt and your sadism changed me. I am now what you would think of as "nasty". Not one of the bad boys who used to excite you, but one of the increasing number of men who has come to see you as their enemy.

An equal relationship with a woman like you is simply not possible. What you have to "offer" me is this:
1. The chance to have children entirely on your terms, when you see fit
2. The prospect of losing those children on your vindictive whim
3. A total loss of control over my own money
4. Arbitrary confrontations and accusations
5. A partner who believes I exist to serve her, and who refuses even to acknowledge the concept that I have feelings of my own beyond those she has decided for me.
6. The loss of whichever of my hobbies and friends you dislike
7. A partner who can physically and mentally abuse and manipulate me, then dismiss any protest I make about it

You expect me to be instantly "ready" for you now, simply because you are ready for me? For me that shows that you expect our relationship to take place very much on your terms and not at all on mine.

Whilst you were changing so was I. I have become very happy without a woman in my life. And I have realized that you have nothing to offer me but pain. It is too late for you.

Sincerely

Mr Nice Guy

[They] get fucked by so many men who pump-and-dump them that by age 30 their pussies are like Ozzie Osbourne’s brain: exhausted, spent, and hopeless. -- Spearhead.com - See more at: http://mgtow1.blogspot.ca/2014/04/what-i-learned-as-mgtow-episode-1-part12.html#sthash.eo1wr7Tw.dpuf

 

 Other gems

 idunno
Nice guys aren't vending machines that you put remorse quarters into until you get a stable relationship.

 RichardJCranium
Every time some chick says "Everyone I end up with is a jerk" I correct her and say "No everyone YOU PICK is a jerk. Tons of decent guys hit you up constantly but you stampede over them for some tattooed drug addict that just got out on parole." No one to blame but yourself cupcake.

 Bewildered
 It's ok for a woman to do whatever the hell she wants, no
consequences, and all men have to automatically accept her for all her
faults, solve all her problems, satisfy all her desires, and oh yeah,
make certain he has all his shit in order, but god forbid HE is supposed
to have standards.
This is the mangina theme song ratified and approved by a culture that's selectively 'liberal'

 Spearhead.com
[They] get fucked by so many men who pump-and-dump them that by age 30 their pussies are like Ozzie Osbourne’s brain: exhausted, spent, and hopeless.


Inspired products

Warning Crazy Bitch Auto-home Car Magnet
Coffee-Bitch-Slap-Extra Strong & Extra Smooth High Caffeine Coffee, Whole Bean



Regards,
"Arctic"
The Canadian MGTOW
MGTOW Journey Day #40










[They] get fucked by so many men who pump-and-dump them that by age 30 their pussies are like Ozzie Osbourne’s brain: exhausted, spent, and hopeless. -- Spearhead.com - See more at: http://mgtow1.blogspot.ca/2014/04/what-i-learned-as-mgtow-episode-1-part12.html#sthash.eo1wr7Tw.dpuf
[They] get fucked by so many men who pump-and-dump them that by age 30 their pussies are like Ozzie Osbourne’s brain: exhausted, spent, and hopeless. -- Spearhead.com - See more at: http://mgtow1.blogspot.ca/2014/04/what-i-learned-as-mgtow-episode-1-part12.html#sthash.eo1wr7Tw.dpuf
Post a Comment