TOP 10 SKILLS MGTOWS LACK
First, I'll start off with an article I recently found at Daily Mail in the United Kingdom. They listed the TOP 10 SKILLS MEN LACK. I won't provide the link to the article since they did not take the time to have a follow up article for the TOP 10 SKILLS WOMEN LACK. So much for equality. Oh wait, feminists claim they fight for equal human rights, so I expect them to launch a protest in the defence of men any minute now!
TOP 10 SKILLS MEN 'LACK'
· 1.Buying clothes for partner 52 per cent
· 2. Remembering anniversary 41 per cent
· 3. Dancing 33 per cent
· 4. Ironing 31 per cent
· 5. Cooking 30 per cent
· 6. Domestic chores 30 per cent
· 7. Buying gifts 28 per cent
· 8. Multitasking 22 per cent
· 9. Keeping up with fashion 22 per cent
· 10. Picking furniture 21 per cent
- · Stuff you can BUY for the woman
- · Stuff you can DO for the woman
1.Buying clothes for partner - narcissistic much? At what point in my life was I supposed to take a course in women's clothing. Should I be into fashion too? Speaking of fashion, for a society that is all about going green, how much sense does it make to make TONS of clothing get sent to the dump just because it is no longer in fashion?
2. Remembering anniversary - Yes, because it's ALL about you isn't it? You get jewellery, I get a tie.
3. Dancing - I hate dancing. NEXT!
4. Ironing - Ever heard of wrinkle-resistant clothing? Or that trick where you immediately hang clothes as soon as it is out of the dryer so that it doesn't wrinkle? With so many single mothers out there, why is it that their sons cannot (or will not) iron?
5. Cooking - All through my life I have seen more men that are able to cook than women. In most of the married couples I know, it is the man that cooks the Thanksgiving turkey.
6. Domestic chores - I guess maintaining the car, mowing the lawn, fixing toilets, installing new taps, shovelling the snow, and so on just don't count. The majority of men that I know also work longer hours than their wives, and at harder jobs than their wives. Funny how that point never makes it into the myriad of articles bemoaning how women do the bulk of the household chores. Articles typically written by women, for women.
7. Buying gifts - see #2
8. Multitasking - Multitasking equal Multi-Mistakes.
9. Keeping up with fashion - WTFC.... Who The F**K Cares! It's a dumb racket based on pack behaviour
These are ALL skills that:
- · have almost NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN'S ROLES IN THE HOUSE
- · have almost NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIETY AT LARGE.
Top Ten Skills MGTOW men lack
1. Giving a ****.
2. Caring about over a woman's entitled laundry lists of demands.
3. Realizing that you need a woman to prepare meals.
4. Ability to be treated like an ATM
5. Inability to swallow double standards.
6. Capacity to see that being legally robbed is a blessing.
7. Failure to see the beauty in being nagged and screamed at.
8. Desire to breed children that come with a bill but no role as father.
9. Willingness to self destruct.
10. Capacity to be manipulated.
|Early picture of me while married|
I found this gem of a list in a comments section. Hard to argue with any of these points and acts as a quick reminder why MGTOW is the life for me.